Progressive health entity approaches to workforce development the following questions:
- How do I increase cyber risk and privacy awareness within my entire business ecosystem?
- What are the most effective methods to educate and maintain security, cyber, risk, and privacy skills within my organization?
- Where do I go to augment hard to find skills and security staff that understand the business of healthcare?
- Where do I go if I want my team to get certified in key healthcare security domains?
- Are there strategies to bring siloed departments together for meaningful security education and awareness?
Subject Matter Expert Staffing
First Health bolsters its healthcare leading managed solutions with expert security, privacy, GRC, IT, and programmatic level experts to augment your teams when staff levels are low, need to be trained, or there is a specific project or program that needs to be managed.
- vCISO and Strategic Advisory Fractional, full-time, or strategic CISO or Principal led planning, organizational success, digital transformation, and enterprise risk
- Technology Platform Experts EHR, CMMS, IoMT, XDR, and SIEM
- Team, Program, or Advisory Engagement Flexible engagement solutionGRC, network security engineer/analyst, Connected Asset Defense Expert (CADE), Privacy & Data, Vulnerability, Interoperability, NIST, HIPAA, PCI, Integration and Training expertss
Core security, network, privacy, and program management certifications are a great way to incentivize, education, and develop a strong workforce. First Health teams with CyberVista (Learning Management Platform) to provide healthcare specific security, medical device risk, privacy and programmatic certification prep.
HCISPP, CISM, CRISC, PMP, ITIL, ISO
Increasing awareness and education regarding the topic of security and privacy is an everlasting initiative. Accelerating maturity through advanced workforce development approaches is fundamental to improving organizational posture and gauging risk tolerance decisions. First Health is a leading educator in the field of healthcare security and conducts classroom, virtual, and hands cross training.
- Client Classroom Training Healthcare cybersecurity, healthcare privacy, HIPAA, NIST CSF, and Medical Device Risk Management
- Virtual Classroom Training Healthcare cybersecurity, healthcare privacy, HIPAA, NIST CSF, and Medical Device Risk Management
- Engagement Cross-Training Targeted, sprint engagements to ensure in-house expertise is prepared for real-world requirements.
Security and privacy is a fundamental strategic imperative that underlies Digital Transformation initiatives. The resulting enterprise nature of such efforts require a host of individuals on the board or clinical leadership to departments traditionally not involved in risk management. First Health executive advisors are savvy organizational integration practitioners that align siloed organizational stakeholders to improve all facets of security maturity.