As your organization looks for innovative and budget conscious approaches to services – reducing risk, streamlining technology, and finding the experience needed to accomplish such goals – managed solutions can answer these questions:
- What’s the best approach to govern and orchestrate the IT and security needs of our organization?
- How do we become more responsive and proactive in managing risk?
- What is the right mix or personnel to run programs that increase efficiency and resilience?
- How do digital transformation, interoperability, security and privacy initiatives help meet IT and enterprise goals?
- Where do I go to find the IT and security experience when needed?
- Can I get fractional or co-managed access to experts, from CISO’s to network engineers?
- How do I budget for managing security when the threat landscape changes daily?
Enterprise Cyber Program Management
Managed security solutions that are specialized for healthcare don’t have to be complex or costly. First Health Advisory is a leading provider of managed security, providing solution flexibility by allowing our clients to bundle the right coverage and skill sets for their organization. Our comprehensive approach enables enterprise-level, scalable security to protect customers, data, reputation and balance sheets while you focus on your core business.
- Cybersecurity Program & Project Management Leadership at all levels of the engagement ensure the highest quality program for your organization
- Digital Asset Risk, Governance, Policy & Strategy Digital assets make up the complex healthcare ecosystem, managing the connections and use requires effective governance and strategy to manage risk
- Security Toolbelt Inventory, Cost Benefit & Reconciliation Organizations have tools already in their inventory, First Health Advisory identifies overlap and potential cost savings
Clinical Asset Orchestration & Risk Managment
First Health Advisory is a leader in healthcare asset orchestration and risk management. Managed Asset Solutions provide the flexibility for healthcare organizations to choose between a fully managed approach to asset risk or a collaborative, co-managed program to reduce risk and enable efficiency in managing clinical, operational, and industrial assets in the care continuum.
- Enterprise Connected Asset Discovery & Identification Our team examines the nature in which devices connect and communicate on the network aggregating a comprehensive inventory
- Clinical Risk Contextualization Digital medical systems cannot be treated the same as administrative IT systems, First Health Advisory provides advanced understanding of your asset inventory within the context of healthcare
- Digital Asset Lifecycle Management: Leveraging innovative technology, leading practice, and an enterprise view of policy, regulatory, process and workflow, our team uncovers efficiency while reducing risk in the lifecycle of devices.
- Supply Chain Risk: Streamline digital asset purchasing, inventory, utilization, and decommission process with informed and integrated data, leading risk mitigation practice, and 3rd party security expertise.
Detecting and prioritizing vulnerabilities is essential to a mature security program. Medical device, industrial, IoT, and traditional end point risks are multiplying at a rate that is overwhelming for your staff. The healthcare domain with specialized operational and clinical devices require unique treatment plans or controls that are specific to manufacturer or model. First Health Advisory’s team of Connected Asset Security Experts (CADE) are at the ready to decisively act to reduce risk, with essential contextual knowledge of the gaps and treatments in a healthcare setting.
- Endpoint Protection Platform and integration knowledge of leading EDR, IoMT, CMDB, and CMMS systems
- Endpoint, Medical Device, Industrial, and IoT Risk Management Program level leadership and Connected Asset Defense expertise in full cycle solutions
- Vulnerability Management as a Service (VMaaS)Targeted risk reduction solutions
- Penetration Testing and Web Monitoring Internal and external threat simulation and exploit programs
- Risk & Intel Driven Cybersecurity Program Management Realistic risk mitigation takes time and focused program management
24/7 SIEM & SOC Solutions
A security incident is often catastrophic to healthcare operations, impacting operational A security incident is often catastrophic to healthcare operations, impacting operational uptime, critical patient care needs, and reputations. As Digital transformation pushes business to operate through applications in the cloud or mobile devices, it is imperative to have visibility and agile recognition of what is happening across your enterprise relating to security events.
To properly identify threats and reduce ‘noise’ in your organization, including your enterprise network, endpoints, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS applications, and cloud infrastructure, rTo properly identify threats and reduce ‘noise’ in your organization, including your enterprise network, endpoints, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS applications, and cloud infrastructure, requires multiple subject matter areas of expertise combined with well-integrated, optimized technologies. First Health provides industry focused SOC and specialized clinical SOC solutions
- Healthcare focused SOC and IoMT SOC Experts 24/7 support from security operations experts that are understand how threats and vulnerabilities impact healthcare and what actions to take
- Clinical Risk Contextualization First Health Tier I-III subject matter experts work hand in hand with SOC and IoMT SOC teams to ensure indicators of compromise are addressed with clinical impact and context in mind
- 24/7 Healthcare SIEM Monitor, investigate, triage, and mitigate cross industry and unique healthcare alerts
- Security Orchestration, Automation & Response (SOAR) optimization of automated responses with continued human-in-the-loop reduces time to response with the indicators of compromise
Managed IT (MIT) Solutions
Detecting and prioritizing vulnerabilities is essential to a mature security program. Medical device, IoMT, IoT, and traditional end point risks are multiplying at a rate that is First Health’s history of managing full spectrum health technology, personnel, and security allows our clients to focus on their core mission while streamlining costs and keeping up to date on the optimal platforms, trained resources, security risk, and regulatory requirements.
- Optimized Coverage Comprehensive support specifically designed for healthcare entities desiring modernized solutions
- Application Support First Health Tier I-III subject matter experts work hand in hand with SOC and IoMT SOC teams to ensure indicators of compromise are addressed with clinical impact and context in mind
- Endpoint Awareness & Management Identify and manage organizational endpoints and their associated lifecycle processes
- Personnel Integration Deploying the right skill set at the right time to optimize resource utilization and workforce efficiency
- Infrastructure Management Optimize and maintain the backbone of digital healthcare organization